(people please note the mix of public and private lists here, be
careful who you CC)

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<rdon...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...having taken a quick look into the background, i feel i have to use
> binding vetos (legal and ipmc) on all public variations of this proposal
> and take all further discussion onto the appropriate private lists....

Could you confirm that you intend to take charge and work on this
actively to bring it to closure as soon as possible?

You jumping in and derailing the ongoing vote is not fun at all for
the ESME community who's been struggling to fix this issue for at
least two weeks now, so I would appreciate a swift resolution, not
just derailing the vote without following up quickly.

Thanks,
-Bertrand