On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Before calling for a vote to graduate Subversion, I figured it prudent
> to have a discussion first. I believe Subversion is quite ready (and
> has been, but the holidays and whatnot kept me from sending this
> earlier).
>
> Any thoughts on why Subversion should NOT graduate now?

I want to see a graduation. Motivation; Incubator is about fostering
the community, and I don't think that the Incubator can provide
anything additional from the Apache folks already present in the
Subversion community. Anything else sounds like bureaucracy for the
sake of it, to me...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer