Hi,

What about mentors? I cannot find any note you are actively searching
for them, but maybe I missed that.

As I think about volunteering to mentor, my question is: Against what
server did you test your own XMPP implementation? Does it really work
as it seems to be rudimentary to me. Why didn't you use a XMPP client
lib like Smack?

Thanks,

  Bernd