First of all thanks for the thorough review.

These are all optional dependencies and we don't package them. All our
code is written against the JDBC api, we don't need any driver
implementation for compilation. So I don't see the problem.

It seems we forgot to comment the mysql dependency in the codegen
which is the only place and it will cause the mysql driver to be
downloaded to your local maven repository when using it... is this
blocking for the release? (just fixed this in trunk)

Cheers,
Francis

>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-

http://www.somatik.be