On 11/05/2010, Mike Rheinheimer <r...@ohmyhead.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sebb,
>
>  Just to be clear, is this a minus 1 vote from you?  If so, I'll roll it all
>  back and restart the process.

The missing AL headers would have been -1 from me, but as they cannot
currently be fixed that can be left for a later release (if indeed
possible at all).

Might be useful to document these restrictions in the POM license
plugin excludes section in trunk so it will be noted in future
releases.

Other issues I raised have either been fixed (thanks!) or are not blockers IMO.