+1

Sent from cellphone
860-ANDY-24/7 (860-2639-247)

From: David Lutterkort [mailto:lut...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:45 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Deltacloud Project

Hi all,

after the discussion so far [1], I'd like to put Detlacloud for a vote
for acceptance into the Apache Incubator according to the proposal[2]

I _think_ I've added everybody who expressed interest in being a mentor
or initial committer to the proposal - if I have forgotten anybody,
please holler.

Please reply to this mail with your vote.

David

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201005.mbox/%3c1273174879.7253.99.ca...@avon.watzmann.net%3e
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DeltacloudProposal