Hi,
The vote to release Apache Aries 0.1-incubating has passed. The
combined votes, from this vote thread and the vote thread on aries-dev
are as follows:

+1 (IPMC binding): Guillaume Nodet, Jarek Gawor, Davanum Srinivas,
Kevan Miller, Ant Elder
+1 (Aries PPMC): Joe Bohn, Rick McGuire, Lin Sun, Mark Nuttall,
Valentin Mahrwald, Alasdair Nottingham, David Jencks, Graham Charters,
Timothy Ward, Jeremy Hughes
+1 (non-binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre

Thanks to everyone who helped create this release. I will promote the
artifacts to the central repo.

Cheers,
Jeremy