Presumably, the PMC's job is to be the eyes and ears of the Board, so if
project is doing something wrong, the PMC should let it know.  In this case,
the project specifically is asking for guidance from the PMC as to whether the
name change is acceptable to the PMC and thus to the ASF, assuming the Board
doesn't intervene.  We really do not want to go through another name change, so
I really would hope all people view this as a "speak now or forever hold your
peace" kind of thing and we can move on to the matters of graduation.

-Grant