Personally, I think Apache could do with better tooling around such
issues - you can go to github and create a project and you're running.
Now while the ASF is by definition a more heavyweight organisation,
there are likely to be plenty of areas where our workflow can be eased
by such webapps.

I'd also like to see a webapp around the subject of ICLA collection.

Such a project would rest upon someone volunteering to do it.

If you're interested, go make a (similar) proposal on
infrastructure-...@. Really, these things live or die by one person
taking it forwards.

Upayavira