A full transcription shouldn't be necessary. Just bring a summary of
discussion points back to the list, along with any recommendations.
The list can then sort through it and make decisions.

We have off-list discussions all the time (IM, IRC, in-person). We
don't transcribe those. We just bring the discussion onto the list for
wrapping it up with everybody present. Skype concalls are no different
than these other forums.

Cheers,
-g