On 6 January 2011 22:38, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've been using the RAT tool.

In which case it would be helpful to provide the RAT report(s).

> The files without headers are in part
> Microsoft project files, which cannot have headers added without
> breaking them.  Also, we build JSON sources, which are licensed with
> an accepted JSON license that RAT does not recognize.
>
> I've captured a lot of these exceptions in the ant target "rat-sources".
>
> Karl
>
> If you have specific concerns, let's discuss them.

The following sources don't appear to be JSON files, yet they don't
have AL headers:

framework/crawler-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/x.tld
framework/crawler-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/sql.tld
framework/crawler-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/fmt.tld
framework/crawler-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/c.tld
connectors/sharepoint/webservice/Web
References/SPPermissionsService/Reference.map
connectors/sharepoint/webservice/Properties/Settings.settings
connectors/sharepoint/webservice/Properties/AssemblyInfo.cs
connectors/meridio/webservice/Test Harness/source code/TestHarness.cs

AFAICT these are not excluded by the Ant target.

BTW some of the .cs files appear to have BOM markers - not sure
whether that is intentional.