+1 from me.

Though a little reluctantly because while it looks mostly good the
chemistry-opencmis-client-impl-0.2.0-incubating-with-dependencies.zip
does not include the text of all the licenses of the included
dependencies it only has URLs to the license text. I thought including
the full license text was a requirement but hunting around now i can't
find anything that states that.

   ...ant