+1

RAT report looks good.
Source distribution exists.
Binary distributions and WAR contain licenses and notices of included libraries.

Some notes, maybe you can fix that in the next release: the war file
contains multiple NOTICE and LICENSE files in
- META-INF
- WEB-INF/classes
- WEB-INF/classes/META-INF
I understand that the files in META-INF contain licenses and notices
for all included libraries which is fine. But I don't know if the
files in WEB-INF are required.
Also please note that the WEB-INF/classes/NOTICE still contains the
${pom.name} variable.

Kind Regards,
Stefan