I'm not really fit with ruby projects, but there are quite a few sources with
LGPL license headers. e.g.
./lib/deltacloud/drivers/opennebula/opennebula_driver.rb

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------- #
# Copyright 2002-2009, Distributed Systems Architecture Group, Universidad
# Complutense de Madrid (dsa-research.org)
#
# This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
# License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
# This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
# Lesser General Public License for more details.
#
# You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
# License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307  USA

is this ok for us? *shrug*

LieGrue,
strub