use commons-user: +1
put SVN in 'incubator' space: +1
grant "commons rw: +1 (assuming current OGNL committers agree)

As to a private list, I think the benefit would be the opportunity for
the OGNL committers to learn how such management happens. Where, for
example, would committer votes happen? The issue with graduation to
Commons is what happens after graduation - do they suddenly loose some
power over their own affairs, e.g. ease of seeing vote threads. So not
sure the best on this one.

Upayavira