On 01/06/2011 17:29, Greg Stein wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:21, Ross Gardler<rgard...@apache.org>  wrote:
Thanks for this exciting proposal. I have a few questions.

There are only two initial committers identified in the proposal. Why only
two for such a large codebase?

Hopefully more will show up. As with other podlings, we're usually
quite liberal with adding people onto the "Initial Committers" list.

I see, so the community development starts now. Good. I hope we see plenty of LibreOffice people stepping up to be named. If they do step up will they be added?

The proposal states "Both Oracle and ASF agree that the OpenOffice.org
development community, previously fragmented, would re-unite under ASF to
ensure a stable and long term future for OpenOffice.org." What evidence is
there to support this bold statement? And who are the "ASF" that made this
statement?

No idea. Maybe they're missing a "we hope".

I'll subscribe to "we hope".

Ross