On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM, eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First, apologies for the new thread, due to my late arrival on this list.
>
> As developer for OpenOffice.org since 2005, and having some knowledge in
> OOo source code, I'm interested to contribute to the new OpenOffice.org (as
> dev).
>
> Where are the essential links to start ? e.g. I created an account on the
> wiki, but I don't know whether I can add something yet :-)

Hi Eric, welcome, the wiki of the annoucement currently just list Rob and
Andrew. Following the discussion it seemst he proposal will be worked out at
this page, I suggest to subscribe to it. I am still waiting on a reply on
my question whenever the new names will be added by each developer or if the
commit will be done by a centralized maner.

The current proposal is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenOfficeProposal

--
*Alexandro Colorado*