Rob,

IMHO "the project" is "on track" the community just needs to discuss
some more things and sort them out. It is just that I don't even think
it's required to provide proof-points based on "questionable"
analytics at this point in time. There is a saying in this regards "I
only believe in statistics that I doctored myself" and that's
certainly one reason why I feel suspicious about these kind of
analysis :)

Cheers
Daniel