On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 12:04 PM,  <robert_w...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Keith Curtis <keit...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/05/2011 04:30:17 AM:
>

>> Here is a section of my book that gives a case study on forks:
>> http://keithcu.com/wordpress/?page_id=558
>>
>> Maybe I'll make another case study about you guys in the future,
>> depending on how far you get ;-)
>>

> Please do check back in a year and see how we're doing.  I'm sure your
> readers would benefit from what you'll be able to report at that point.
>
> -Rob

Lots of bravado. Of course, that comes from being a suit and being
able to get your way and order other people around.

I don't trust your opinion on how successful you will be as you've
already made wrong decisions and not had a great first week. As a
writer, I can influence the outcome ;-)

Anyway, the only thing that matters is the status of the remaining
core OO developers. If we can get them working on LibreOffice, that
would be very helpful. Others of you have Notes / Symphony, etc. to
deliver.

-Keith