On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
<sanj...@opensource.lk>wrote:

> The people who will only contribute to a copyleft license (and I know a few
> OO contributors like that) will not come over this world .. so to that
> extent this is a community fork and we cannot do brand sharing as that'll
> confuse end-users.

I still think that's open for discussion. To my eyes it still makes a lot of
sense to have Apache host the parts IBM (and maybe others, although their
existence is exaggerated) need for their proprietary products, and then have
TDF maintain a consumer end-user deliverable downstream as well.

S.