On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@openoffice.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have the feeling none of the Apache people have read the OOo site
> > regarding this topic.
>
> I see your name on OpenOfficeProposal.  That means that you will be
> one of the people we will be depending on to help.  That's how things
> work around here.

yes I  woud like to think this is my way of helping.
I would re-invite apache people to lurk around the OOo site specially the
governability documentation structure of projects and  guidelines.

Best think to start is going to the main site and choosing 'about'. That
should guide you to the more structural parts of OpenOffice.org.

For a more specific things, the wiki might also carry information which
usually is more up to date since is easier to maintain.