All,

we have discussed a lots about everything the past days. Now it seems
everything goes settled. We don't need to discuss more about the sense
and nonsense of licensing. I also think there is no need to convince
people or do marketing.

As of now, we have more than 50 committers listed in the proposal.
There are 8 mentors available.
We have improved the Proposal in much areas, listed dependencies and such.

I think no other proposal has ever got so much feedback as this one.

So far, I consider all entry criterias for the incubator as resolved.

The only thing I really don't have read anything about is, if we can
handle this project from infra-resourcing.

So, asked again - what does us prevent to vote?

Please list your questions in short sentences. Avoid discussions about
licensing. Please don't refer to open discussion on TDF/ASF community
- we all know we want to collaborate. If this all really happens is
not case of this proposal, it is case of the incubating project.

My suggestion is we should review the list of open questions regarding
the entry. If there are none, we should start a vote on friday.

Comments?

Cheers
Christian