Hello everyone,

2011/6/9 Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>

> Hi,
>
> Andy Brown wrote on 2011-06-09 01.42:
>
>  It would be interesting to find out if all funds received for OOo were
>> accounted for since the fork.  The e.V changed names and collects
>> donations for LibreOffice,
>> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/ .
>>

> as a German approved, charitable/non-profit organization, we are bound to
> the subject of use for donations we receive. That means, if someone
> explicitly donates for OpenOffice.org or for LibreOffice, money will be used
> exclusively for this purpose. You could, e.g., also donate to a specific
> project we set-up (like developing XYZ component), then the donation would
> have to be used exclusively for that.
>
> The change of our name reflects we are supporting not only OOo or LibO, but
> all free office suites.

So to summarize:

- TeamOOo e.V: Association of the Hamburg engineers (primarily) --- > OOo
- FroDe.V, formerly OOoDe.V: users/community association in Germany
channelling funds under two separate accounts for LibreOffice and
OpenOffice, and also acting as the intermediary legal entity on behalf of
TDF.

I hope everything's a bit clearer.

Best,

Charles.