Hi Volker,

Please tell us what sort of 'resources' are you talking about, examples
please, are
these infrastructure resources? If so, as an infra person here at the ASF I
would
like some insight into what people think we don’t have or  cannot handle.

I have been researching myself online and with other folks including OOo
infra admins
and so far I haven’t found anything to make me think that this cannot be
done at
an infrastructure level.

Gav...