Tom,

Looking through the proposal with a bit more attention I've noticed
that initial source code linked in here
https://github.com/cloudera/bigtop
refers to iTest framework as the foundation of BigTop testing.

However, iTest repository at github.com/cloudera/iTest isn't
available? Will it be available along with the rest of the code or it
isn't opened to the public? A error in the document? What's the deal there? I
believe it'd be beneficial for the community to be able to see the source code
of the testing engine. Please correct me if I'm wrong though ;)
--
═ Thanks,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.