On Tue, 9 Aug 2011, Nick Burch wrote:
we're now waiting on infra[1] to have the cycles to create the lists.

The lists have now been created for the ODF Toolkit podling

Anyone who's interested in the project should sign up to the user and dev lists. These are odf-us...@incubator.apache.org and odf-...@incubator.apache.org

If you'd like to subscribe, sent two emails, one to each of:
  odf-users-subscr...@incubator.apache.org
  odf-dev-subscr...@incubator.apache.org

More details on the lists, and their archives will be available (shortly) at:
   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-users/
   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-dev/

For those listed on the initial committers list at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html (and no-one else, sorry), you should also subscribe to the private list. You may wish to subscribe from your @apache.org email address, so it's easier for the moderators to check you should be on there. The subscription address fro that is odf-private-subscr...@incubator.apache.org, but again that's for the initial committers and mentors only

I'd suggest we give it a day or two for everyone to subscribe, then we can kick off a discussion on the dev list about migrating the code, website, wiki, issues etc, as well as the process of advising existing mailing list subscribers on the move to Apache lists.

Nick