B1;2601;0cOn 08/30/11 - 03:34:30PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 09:21 -0400, Chris Lalancette wrote:
> > On 08/29/11 - 02:48:17PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
> > > Yeah, it happens during jquery's loadPage - since this only affects the
> > > HTML UI, and is more cosmetic than anything else, I'd like to defer
> > > addressing this to the next release.
> >
> > I'm just slightly hesitant to release with this bug in place; after all, the
> > HTML UI is most likely the first thing people will see when they play around
> > with deltacloud.  What do others think?
>
> Let's see if an update to the beta2 for jquery-mobile 1.0 will help -
> can you apply the patch at [1] and see if that fixes things for you ?
> And doesn't break other things ? ;)
>
> David
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~lutter/patches/jquery-mobile-update/

I tried out this patch, but no luck.  The error moved around, but is still
basically the same:

c is undefined

I guess at this point I'm OK with us releasing like this.  Hopefully it is
just on this (older) Firefox version, and this won't be a widespread problem.
We really should try to track it down in the near future, though.

--
Chris Lalancette