+1, yes please!

- Shane, wearing brand hat (not a podling hat)

On 8/31/2011 1:58 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
When I was doing the initial trademark search for HMS, I found that
there are a lot of projects (including software) named HMS. It also
has the problem of being very bad to search for (42.7m hits on
google).

Before I go through and create the infrastructure for Apache
incubator, I wanted to discuss changing the name. Suhas did some
searches and found that the name for the royal chair on top of
elephants is "Ambari," which seems like a very nice name to me.

Toward that end, I'd like to propose changing the name from HMS to Ambari.

-- Owen