Hi,

Am 31.08.2011 20:02, schrieb Christian Grobmeier:
Hello,

can I look somehow (I am member too) in some kind of archive with the
software grants or in a list which grants have been received?
I was looking at one of my podlings (Zeta) and saw the copyright
sections was not ticked. I would now like to check if EZ has sent it.
I am not aware I could do it myself, but maybe I am wrong.
You should find everything you're looking for in documents/grants in the private section of the svn repo.

Cheers

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler