Hi folks,

It has come to my attention that we are wasting resources and
time trying to manage separate committer lists within infra for
every podling.  That is something that we can effectively manage
once a TLP has become self-governing and self-sufficient in its
interaction with infrastructure.  It is not something that we can
effectively manage when we have dozens of podlings trying to make
changes through the incubator chair.

I *suggest* that incubator change the procedure such that all
committers (or at least all committers within a single LDAP
group) have access to all incubator areas and that new people
simply be requested to only commit within areas for which they
have been given permission by the podling developers.  That
will significantly ease everyone's job and allow more direct
control by podlings for inviting/uninviting their devs.

....Roy