I'd prefer to see Apache Flex voted on by itself, without tying the
contribution to Falcon. I suspect there are more than enough people who are
willing to have a go atbthisbwithout Falcon.

Let's not strive for a perfect contribution from Adobe, and miss an
opportunity for an excellent contribution.

Cheers,
-g