On 2/6/2012 12:49 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
> On 02/05/2012 11:40 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> If the board decides to go that way, I am happy to see Chris in charge
>> of the transition.
>
> It's not the board's decision to make.  The folks in the Incubator need
> to decide what they as volunteers want to do.  As a board member, either
> approach is acceptable to me.
>
> Also, there doesn't need to be just a single approach.  If there's not a
> clear consensus one way or the other then some folks might try an
> experiment with direct-to-TLP incubation while some others might try
> revitalizing the IPMC.

This is a very good point (and closely maps the "experiment" already
suggested of a few test-cases).

I wonder which of the three candidates would be willing stewards of both
approaches simultaneously?  I would love to hear all three of their
thoughts, if this were the direction the Incubator chooses to proceed.