Hi Eric,

This request was completed on January 20 based on your request.

Craig

On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:59 PM, Eric Yang wrote:

Hi Richard,

The result thread was sent to private@incubator.a.o on Jan 17.  I am
not sure how to reference to private mailing thread, but I will send
you a copy.  Thank you for your help.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org> wrote:
On 02/07/2012 03:19 PM, Eric Yang wrote:

Hi ipmc,

Chukwa community has recently voted in a new committer. ICLA has been
filed for the user, and the user has received unix account on
people.a.o.  However, none of Chukwa mentor or ppmc have krama to
grant subversion access to the new committer.  INFRA says it is
responsibility of pmc chair to grant access.  How should we proceed
from here?  Thanks

regards,
Eric

Any PMC chair can grant access, and there are many on this list (including myself). However, we're going to need the result thread from the IPMC vote,
and the user name before we make the change.

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
c...@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo