+1 (binding)

Ate

On 02/09/2012 04:16 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
Hi Folks,

OK there has been enough discussion here. It's time to VOTE for a new IPMC
chair and it looks like the remaining folks (including me) that were in the
running
have aligned beyond the following nominee: Jukka Zitting. Suffice to say, he was
*my first choice* :)

In the interest of moving the current discussion matters forward, please VOTE
on this recommendation to the board by the IPMC. I'll leave the VOTE open
for at least the next 72 hours:

[ ] +1 Recommend Jukka Zitting for the IPMC chair position.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ]  -1 Don't recommend Jukka Zitting for the IPMC chair position because...

Note that only VOTEs from the Incubator PMC members are binding, but
all are welcome to voice their opinion and it will be recorded in the final
tallies.

Finally, just to note, these VOTEs on personnel are normally the only
thing in Apache that is discussed in private (human/social issues), but
in the interest of openness and transparency that has been demonstrated
here during these discussions, I will hold this VOTE on the public list.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Here's my +1. Thanks buddy.