On Feb 28, 2012 9:02 AM, "Ate Douma" <a...@douma.nu> wrote:
> That sounds reasonable and hopefully easy to do (if not this case might
even be more worrisome then).
> I'm not really sure though if Apache Extras is an appropriate location
either. I think Apache Extras intends to convey an affiliation with the ASF
and probably should value project independence high as well.
> If this really only concerns a thin layer to provide compatibility only
for Cloudera's API, hosting and maintenance of this should be the
responsibility of Cloudera itself.

Anybody can put code on Apache Extras. Those projects have no affiliation
with the ASF. It is for projects *related* to ours in some way.

-g