Hi,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Ross Gardler
<rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Can I ask for someone more aware of JSPWiki activities please provide
> a summary of why the proposals to declare failure in Jan were rejected
> and what activities have been undertaken to turn this "failure" to
> graduation. Please don't feel you need to defend the proposal, I'm
> just looking for information to support my vote and also to help me
> think about the discussions a couple of months ago about different
> styles of incubation activity.

+1 See also my related comments on the recent JSPWiki report:
http://markmail.org/message/xp34re25nadi4w6q

Are any of the JSPWiki mentors (I see Dave Johnson, Craig Russell,
Henning Schmiedehausen and Sam Ruby listed) still actively following
the project? Nobody signed off the JSPWiki report and I got no

IIIUC JSPWiki still hasn't made an official Apache release. Besides
being a graduation blocker ("Demonstrate ability to create Apache
releases" [1]), completing that task should also be a good way to both
demonstrate and increase community activity. Thus I recommend that you
cut a release before targeting graduation.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist

BR,

Jukka Zitting