Hi,

I understand that the author of this patch is Pepijn Noltes, who has an ICLA on file.

If the podling wants the code, import it.

Craig

On Apr 26, 2012, at 12:14 AM, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

*ping*

Can someone please take a look at this? [1] doesn't give me any clear
answer.. Should we see this as a code modification or not?

I'd like to finish the code donation and import the code into the Celix
archive.

Thanks!

[1]: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html