Nice work Sam ;)

May I suggest adding some fields to ease data entry even more:

1- A checkbox indicating whether or not the mailing list is for an
incubator project or not
2- Another list of checkboxes which are enabled only when the incubator
checkbox is enabled:
  2.1- Dvelopment
  2.2- Commits
  2.3- Private
  2.4- Users(*)

For the first three ones they can be checked by default as they are
required by all Incubator projects, the last one for users can be checked
sometimes when a new podling is in need for a users list

This will ease data entry a lot for new podlings instead of making a new
request for each mailing list a mentor can just in one request send all
data required by the tool