On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> HI Alexei,
>
> It seems that you have sent various requests in advance of this one through
> channels other than general@. This is not appreciated by busy people who do
> read general@.
>
> Please have patience, the Incubator release process can take some time. IPMC
> members are busy volunteers many of whom are mentoring other podlings.
>
> See: http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips.html item #5
>
> Thanks for your consideration and good luck with OpenMeetings, I'm told it's
> really cool.

I don't see any problem at all with poddlings sending out of band
requests for Incubator PMC members to help with things like release
reviews, in fact FWIR I've several times posted to general@ suggesting
that poddlings pester people offlist if their votes are going
unanswered. The Incubator PMC have a long history of being tardy with
release voting and AWOL mentors, a few off list emails seems harmless
compared to a poddling release being blocked because none of us are
bothering to look.

   ...ant