On 06/08/2012 16:26, ant elder wrote:
> I've had a quick look and it mostly looks fine to me except in the source
> distribution it contains jquery and codemirror .js files but i couldn't see
> any mention of their licenses anywhere. Sorry if i've just missed that but
> otherwise i think the src distro top level LICENSE file needs to be updated
> to mention those two licenses.

Hi ant,
by taking a look at other ASF projects including JQuery (or similar
dual-licensed JS frameworks), I'd think that, in order to fix this, we
should add reference to JQuery / CodeMirror and their MIT license in
either our source top-level LICENSE & NOTICE and our WAR-related
legal_ext/ LICENSE & NOTICE.

Is this correct? If so, I'll open an issue and fix it ASAP.

Do you think this is a blocker for the release?

Thanks.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/