Sebb, Beltrand,

Thanks for pointing out missing/incorrect information in the status
page, We've also noticed that we never added Devaraj Das as mentor.

Corrections to Oozie status page:

------
* Add Devaraj Das as mentor.

* Change Hash's 'qwertymaniac' ID to 'harsh' (by mistake I've added
him with his JIRA ID instead his Apache/SVN ID)

* Missing milestone dates:

1* Migrate the project to our infrastructure.
2* Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists.
3* Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository.
4* Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.
5* Check and make sure that for all code included with the
distribution that is not under the Apache license, we have the right
to combine with Apache-licensed code and redistribute. FEB/22/2012
6* Check and make sure that all source code distributed by the project
is covered by one or more of the following approved licenses: Apache,
BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something with essentially
the same terms.

For #1: OCT/05/2011 (OOZIE-1)
For #2: OCT/05/2011 (Don't have effective date, by this date there
were threads in the alias involving the mentors)
For #3: OCT/05/2011 (Don't have effective date of this)
For #4: FEB/22/2012 (First Oozie Incubator release, RAT report)
For #5: FEB/22/2012 (First Oozie Incubator release, Oozie does not
include 3rd party source code)
For #6:  JUN/06/2012 (Second Oozie Incubator release, all contributed
code as been explicitly granted license to ASF for inclusion)
------

I believe this will address your concerns. If so, please let us know
and we'll update Oozie status page accordingly.

Also, let us know if we can resume this vote, or if you prefer us to
start a new vote.

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 August 2012 00:12, Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> This is a call for vote to graduate Oozie podling from Apache Incubator.
>>
>> Oozie entered the Incubator in July of 2011. Since then it has added
>> two new committers and made two significant releases following the ASF
>> policies and guidelines. The community of Oozie is active, healthy and
>> growing and has demonstrated the ability to self-govern using accepted
>> Apache practices. Oozie community has voted to proceed with graduation
>> [1] and the result can be found at [2].
>>
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [  ] +1 Graduate Oozie podling from Apache Incubator
>> [  ] +0 Indifferent to the graduation status of Oozie podling
>> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Oozie podling from Apache Incubator
>
> As I already wrote, there are several items in the status page [1]
> that appear to be incomplete.
>
> Have these been addressed? If so, please update the status page.
>
> If not, please fix them before proceeding with the graduation vote.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/oozie.html

Alejandro