Hi Joe,

thanks for the insight :-)

can you give one project which has done this?, just to have a look at it
and have this done the right way from the beggining. Are there any special
requirements for these jars in order to be able to distribute them from
mirrors (i.e.: being signed with a key corresponding to the Apache web of
trust or something like that?)

br,
juan pablo