Hi,

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We seem to have a problem here. I've pinged two of the mentors here
> chosen by people in my gmail 'to' cache; could we get some input?

JSPWiki has been troubled for quite some time. Earlier this year
(prompted by concerns raised by Sam) they discussed leaving the ASF as
one option due to lack of progress [1]. That proposal didn't reach
consensus, so a bit later a premature graduation attempt was made [2].
Meanwhile the project activity has remained pretty low compared to
what it was when the project entered incubation five(!) years ago.

There is still some energy in JSPWiki and I salute the efforts of Juan
Pablo and others who are keeping the project alive, but unfortunately
we aren't providing enough mentoring and other help to push the
community through incubation. Looking at jspwiki-dev@ I see only six
mentor posts since the beginning of this year.

I think JSPWiki still has the makings of a good Apache project, but
they clearly need more help. Any volunteers?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/etgsawr7mtjggppt
[2] http://markmail.org/message/bnkpzwdltlihce3k

BR,

Jukka Zitting