Hi incubator people,

I would like to start the vote for the first release of Celix!
The last few months we have been working on this release.
Most of the time went into cleaning up sources, getting the required
files into the correct place etc.

This release has already been approved by our mentors and second committer:
* Karl Pauls (pauls) (binding)
* Marcel Offermans (marrs) (binding)
* Pepijn Noltes (pnoltes)
See http://incubator.markmail.org/thread/7fjrjduh7dtdzsdx for their votes

As can be seen, we are currently one mentor short, I'll open another
thread for finding a new mentor. But, for now, this means we at least need
one
more binding vote. So if anyone has some free cycles, please take a
look at this release

The source release file and signatures can be found on:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celix/celix-0.0.1-incubating/

Before voting please review the section,
"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?", at
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Known issues:
* The BUILDING file notes that the source can be found in the "celix"
  directory, this is actually "celix-0.0.1-incubating"
* The BUILDING file points to
http://incubator.apache.org/celix/subprojects.html
  this content will be placed in the BUILDING file itself for a next
release.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

With kind regards,

Alexander Broekhuis