I was waiting this since a long time, especially since guiceyfruit is not officially update to guice3.

It's great time to do this, as more well-known 3rd parties provide their own extensions [1]. With such a good code base coming from 99soft foundation, we will be good on track.

Big +1 and thx again,

Eric

[1] http://techblog.netflix.com/2012/10/governator-lifecycle-and-dependency.html