OpenOffice 3.4.1, released in 20 languages when it was still undergoing incubation in 2012, will be released in 8 more languages later this month.

We will keep the version number at 3.4.1 and release a patch to the current 3.4.1 sources that contains just the language support for the new languages.

So we plan to use the "incubator" space again, and add new files to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/stable/3.4.1/
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/

With version 4.0, scheduled for April 2013, we will clean up our "incubator" files.

Note that this has no impact on end-user downloads, that are served from the SourceForge network. But still, since this is probably unusual for other projects, I preferred to send you this warning in advance.

Best regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Apache OpenOffice PMC.