Branko Čibej wrote:
> sebb wrote:
> > Branko Čibej wrote:

These situations cause issues for other volunteers.

> >> Nor had PhotArk updated its entry to "retired" until I did that
> >> yesterday to get rid of one of the warnings.

Those things usually mean that people have not followed
the remainder of the steps for graduation or retirement.
So i just leave them in that state to remind people.

> >> I'm not actually all that worried. The worst that can happen in the case
> >> of the voter script is that some votes don't get recorded, or are
> >> recorded later than expected. The script does emit warnings if it sees
> >> strangeness; I /could/ teach it to send the warnings to the podling's
> >> dev list (if known), cc: general@. But I'd rather not open the spam
> >> floodgates unless people really want me to.

Clutch has been trying to flag those errors too.
Occasionally i send some manual postings about these
issues. Perhaps both tools listing the inconsistencies
will assist.

-David