Hi...

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>wrote:

> On 01/02/13 04:42, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> we need one more binding vote for the two running votings on Onami:
>> http://people.apache.org/~**brane/incubator-votes.html<http://people.apache.org/~brane/incubator-votes.html>
>>
>> They are 9 days open so far... hopefully somebody else from the IPMC
>> can flesh out a few minutes and check them.
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> https://www.timeandbill.de

>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> general-help@incubator.apache.**org<general-h...@incubator.apache.org>
>>

> I find it interesting that Christian has once again had to ask for
> attention for Onami votes. Why the lack of interest here? It looks like
> there have been 6 votes that have been resolved or cancelled since the
> Onami votes started.
>
> Is there anything intrinsically harder about evaluating these releases?

I don't think so, I think it is just bad timing as I notice that traffic on
different mailing list is low these days, maybe some people still have
holidays/vacations, busy at work after a holiday/vacation

But above all most of this problem is on my shoulder as I am mentor of
Onami and didn't contribute to any of the votes so far neither on  the
dev@on in here. I apologize about that as I have some stress at work

I will try to have a look at them during this weekend