Hi Chris,

I wanted the ability to mark someone's review as committed, once I apply
their patch to the trunk. This way the user would know that their patch has
been committed. Ben Hindman, Mesos project lead, follows this practice. So,
I thought, as a new committer, I could do the same.

I am not sure if ReviewBoard only gives these elevated permissions to
project lead(s) or if there is an option to also give them to committers
too. Also, is their recommended Apache way of doing this?

Thanks,
Vinod

@vinodkone