Hi folks,
Happy to see such a hugely positive response on the proposal. I'll put
up a vote tomorrow.

Now, on the mentors, I think we have enough at this point and we have
also addressed the diversity concern. I had got the confirmation from
Chris Douglas and Chris Mattmann yesterday afternoon that they would
participate as mentors in the project. On the nominations for getting
involved in the project, you are welcome to come in as contributors.
Individuals in the initial list of committers all have a view point
that the committers list be kept as such and the standard practice
(based on contributions, after the project is accepted for incubation)
for accepting new committers be followed here.

Thanks
Devaraj.